Monday, July 8, 2013

On Architecting: Introduction

Plan drawing

Today I am starting a new series that I'd like to call "On Architecting". The goal is to share my insights as an architect with the world in hopes of helping others discover the path to becoming a good architect. I'm also hopeful that I myself will also be able to learn some new things through the process of sharing my knowledge with you.

Over the next couple of months, I plan on releasing a new article every couple of weeks that will highlight various topics regarding the practice of architecting software. The following is a list of topics we'll cover:

  • The Soft Skills: The abilities architects need to lead projects effectively
  • The Books: A list of the most useful and recommended books in my library
  • The Qualities: Breaking down the qualities of a software system
  • The Framework: How to create and use frameworks to control quality and simplify execution
  • The Process: What to do during the design and implementation phase

No comments:

Post a Comment